I thought that some of you would be interested to see a design that I came up with for a potential client – it’s a rather exciting “Work House Deck” which will be situated in Mid Wales.
As you can see, it’s not your usual sort of project; working on the unusual, bespoke and contemporary is what we do best.
Here are the design features in brief:
● Bespoke helical staircase has solid Oak treads
● Steps down lead to new outside dining area
● Helical staircase will lead down to an Italian-style pizza oven
● Nautical styled hand rails feature
● The building is designed to complement the rolling hills and countryside that it surrounds
The lovely people who we have prepared these drawings for have given very positive feedback so far so I’m hopeful that if it turns into a project that they will give their permission for me to feature it on my blog.
In this case, I will be able to keep you up to date with the design and build stages from start to finish!